Tuesday, January 21, 2014

#365Grateful: I am grateful for this opportunity...

BLOGGING BREAK!!!


Dear readers

I will be taking an 'indefinite' blogging-break from this particular blog - except for a few posts - time permitting. I realise that 'LIVING LIFE TO THE MAX' has been a predominantly 'dog-blog', but 2014 is a year of Spiritual pilgrimage for me personally - which may not be entirely appropriate for this particular blog.

Please know that I appreciate you, my readers, immensely and feel blessed by your patience in what may appear to be erratic blogging behaviour. It's just something that I have to do at this particular time in my life.

If you would like to read more about this journey on my more 'personal' blog, please click on
I would appreciate your support although I realise it may not appeal to everybody. 
Thank you for your understanding.
Sending lots of love to you all...
With love

No comments: