Thursday, February 14, 2013

LEXI & TOBY celebrate Valentine's Day

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL OUR FURRY-FRIENDS!
..and the not-so-furry-ones too.
"I luvs you, I luvs you, I luvs you, I do!..."

 "This is MY Valentine!  BOL!"
 "I luvs you! I luvs you! I luvs you, TOBY!"
 "I luvs the way you plays wif me! ..."
"Good Morning....SUITORS!" 
 "Do ya's all see?  Dis is MY Valentine!"
 "I luvs the way you lets me steal your toys! ..."
 "I luvs necking!"
"I luvs your floppy cheeks!..."
 "...and I luvs your sloppy kisses!"

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO MY TOBY!
Lotsalicks
LEXI (the sweet "Princess Aurora")
---xXx---

Wishing all our readers a very
HAPPY VALENTINE's DAY!!!

12 comments:

WFT Nobby said...

Hi there Lexi and Toby
No need to wish you two a Happy Valentine's Day. You clearly are having one already.
Toodle pip!
Bertie.

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Toby and Lexi!

Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly

MySpecialDoggies said...

How sweet - Neeli & Elle send Valentine wishes to your gang!

Woofs
Nadine & goldens Neeli & Elle

Millie and Walter said...

Happy Valentine's Day you two (and greetings to the rest of the gang too). There sure is a lot of love in those pictures.

Millie

Unknown said...

Happy Valentine's day Toby and Lexy!!! You guys are really the cutest pair. LOVE EACH OTHER UP ALL DAY!

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Wuf is in da Air at your house!!!

HAP-PEE VALENTINE'S DAY!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Happy Valentine's Day!
Benny & Lily

Mrs. JP said...

I was really hoping to see a post from you today. I have my "hooligan and sunbeam" dose now! They are so adorable...how do you get anything done except play?
We are sending you love from the holler...

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Superb photo's again. I just love them..Happy Valentines Hugs GJ xx

STELLA and RORY from Down Under said...

Happy Valentines Day to you all too! Love the photos. Lexi, you are adorable! No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

Mary Lou said...

Lexi....
Happy Valentine's Day!! ;op
Love, Raelyn.... Plus Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

Clive said...

We hope you all had a lovely Valentine's Day too!

take care
Clive & Co